Interested in learning more about our brand/artist partnerships? We can help.
Harnessing the power of artist partnerships at your next brand event provides crucial media attention, consumer attention, and, ultimately, brand sales. Successful businesses tap into consumers’ emotions by creating captivating events and experiences that transform their brand’s value proposition.Millennials and Post-Millennials aren’t responding to brands through traditional advertising like Baby Boomers and Gen X have and the negative connotations surrounding brand/artist partnerships are going away, now being seen as smart business moves in which both parties benefit, not “selling out.”
These partnerships are a win-win for both parties because:
- Consumers value experiences and appreciate when brands entertain them
- Brand alignments are a key contributor to an artist’s revenue stream, just like touring, merchandise purchases, downloads, fan clubs, and digital streams
- Artist value lies beyond a one-time paycheck
- Likewise for a brand, sometimes the value lies beyond immediate sales
- According to IEG’s Sponsorship Report, brands will pour more than $1.4 billion into sponsoring music venues, festivals, and tours this year (+4.8%)
Check out our history of branded music events here!
Is your brand ready? Fill out the form to the right to contact the Pop2Life team!
Since 2011, Pop2Life and AMC have united country music fans with the western drama series, Hell on Wheels. At the inagurial event, country music superstar, Jason Aldean, accompanied 120 lucky radio contest winners to Nashville’s Riverfront Station in a custom train, where he held an exclusive meet and greet before a live performance